The Association of Directors of Public Health South West (ADPH SW) is a network for all Directors of Public Health across the South West region.
ADPH SW purpose:
- To support each other to be effective Directors of Public Health (DsPH).
- To work together to have greater regional and national impact than we can as individuals.
- To identify and oversee a collective budget.
- Link effectively with key stakeholders including Public Health England (PHE), Local Government Association (LGA), and Health Education England South West.
Activities to include but not limited to:
- Peer support.
- Peer learning.
- Being effective for our communities.
- To have a regional and national voice.
- Collaborative working.
- Responsible for developing and locally implementing a Sector Lead Improvement approach and implementing SLI action plan.
- Periodically report to ADPH on SLI and regional update.