ADPH London represents Directors of Public Health (DsPH) in London’s 32 local authorities and the City of London. Members are supported by a small programme office hosted by the London Borough of Haringey.
A Chair or joint Chairs and up to 3 Vice-Chairs for the network are elected by members.
Joint Chair of ADPH London – Somen Banerjee, Director of Public Health, Tower Hamlets Council
Joint Chair of ADPH London – Steve Whiteman, Director of Public Health, Royal Borough of Greenwich Council
Vice Chair of ADPH London – Dagmar Zeuner, Director of Public Health, Merton Council
London Representatives to the ADPH UK Council
- Steve Whiteman and Somen Banerjee
- Tamara Djuretic – DPH Barnet
- Covid 19 Programme Manager Tom Addey
- Head of Programme – Jo Chambers
- Business Manager – Wendy Chambers
- Partnerships & Improvement Lead (Maternity leave)– Joleene King
- Partnerships & Improvement Lead – Vhenekayi Nyambayo
- Health Foundation Cities & Health Inequalities Project Manager – David McClory
- General enquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org