ADPH London responds to London region policy consultations that have the potential to impact on public health across all London boroughs. These are developed with input from across London boroughs and seek to reflect the collective views London DsPH.
Recent consultation responses include:
- ADPH London Draft Sports Strategy Consultation Response
- The Mayor of London’s Environment Strategy
- The Mayor of London’s Housing Strategy
- The Mayor of London’s Transport Strategy
- The Mayor of London’s Health inequalities Strategy
- ADPH London Response to London Plan
- ADPH London response to Economic Development Strategy
- ADPH London response to draft London Food Strategy
- NICE guidance Consultation on the Surveillance proposal to withdraw some recommendations from cardiovascular disease prevention (PH25)
- ADPH London response to Planning White Paper
- ADPH London response to Integrating Care – Next steps to building strong and effective integrated care systems across England
To get in touch with the ADPH London team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.