The Future drivers of the health of Londoners project was co-produced by Public Health England London and the Association of Directors of Public Health London. It used new and agile methodologies to identify the key drivers that were expected to shape the future of health and the public health system in London between 2016-2021.
Aim: To facilitate discussions about the future drivers of health in London among public health teams and system leaders with the aim of informing strategic planning.
- Ran a series of 5 webinars (summer 2016)
- Developed a cost effective and practical resource for local partners to use
- Launched the resources to professionals in London, enabling them to continue the conversation
Horizon Scanning Game
Delegate briefing packs and webinar transcripts were used to develop a Horizon Scanning Game to support professionals to consider the opportunities and implications of the future drivers of health.
Everything you need to use this game is below. You may wish to follow the instruction pack provided, or you may wish to use the game in a different way to suit your team:
- Facilitator pack
- London’s Population Cards
- Finance Cards
- Housing and Transport Cards
- Employment Cards
- Digital and Big Data Cards
- People Power Cards
- Instruction pack
To accompany the horizon scanning game, a project report has been completed, which you may wish to read this report before participating in the Horizon Scanning Game.