Aims and Objectives
- Complete the 2018 Alcohol thematic review, supporting boroughs to implement identified areas of improvement and deliver London wide recommendations.
- Continue to implement the outcomes of the Childhood Obesity thematic review and evaluate impact.
- Continue to use data and insight as a driver for sector led improvement through the data insight board in partnership with PHE London.
- Complete the DPH ‘peer to peer’ programme for all London DsPH by the end of 2018.
- Commission the development of a Children and Young People (0-18 years) self-assessment framework and peer review tool, laying the foundations for a future thematic review.
- Review approach to sector led improvement in line with national developments and develop a forward plan for SLI activities.
Tools and Resources
ADPH London SLI Review – Outcomes of an internal review of the Sector Led Improvement workstream completed in June 2016.
Final evaluation report – Fiona Reed Associates – Evaluation report produced by Fiona Reed Associates in 2015, following the pilot of Public Health Sector Led Improvement across London led by ADPH London. The pilot was a thematic review on tobacco control and smoking cessation across London boroughs.
Smoking Cessation & Tobacco Poster – In the summer of 2016 ADPH London created a poster presentation for the PHE Public Health Conference on ADPH London’s Sector Led improvement Programme in relation to Smoking Cessation and Tobacco Control. The poster gives a snapshot of the project tasks, outcomes and the next steps for London.
Presentations from ADPH London Alcohol SLI Peer Review Event – 26 September 2018
- AM presentations Lidington Keating Klynman
- CQUIN 9 Shantelle Quashie G and St T
- Licensing Jo Reynolds LSHTM
- Licensing Redbridge
- FINAL PHE London Risky Behaviour CQUIN Event
- PHE’s CQUIN event slides Oct 2018
- PHE Alcohol & Drugs SPOC August 2018